Saturday, December 6, 2008

1 White & 1 Green







This is one of my favorite times of year in our home. Everything is decorated, everywhere you go. Its fun. We have 2 trees again this year. One traditional green tree that is decorated with fun treats, sparkles, glass ornaments and more. The girls and Daddy decorated it. Its so wonderful light up at night. 
Then we have a white tree in the kitchen/eating area. I bought it at a thrift store last year. It is up all year. The decorations change with the seasons. Last night my hubby and I went to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party and came home to it decorated in the sweetest treats. In all my favorite colors. OH HOW I LOVE IT. Thanks Mom, your the best! And Aunt Geri for the felt treats! I just want to stare at them, they are so yummy looking. 
More to come, stay tuned. 
Happy Holidays. 

No comments: