Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I can't wait


for Sophia's birthday party. I had a party scheduled for her at a "Party Place". After totaling out all that was involved I realized that this is what A Dandelion Wish (my friend Nancy and I's company) does, puts on the best party ever. Within an hour I had everything ordered and done. Including the invitations. I am so stinking excited I can't stand it. The theme is Rock Star and the color scheme is pink and black. I can't wait to share with you what all we have planned. Stay tuned, you might want to schedule one for your girlie.
I can't believe my little one is turning 5. Holy cow!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sunni Dellinger said...

They do grow up fast :) She is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for checking out my blog yesterday. I love yours to. I'm your newest follower :) Have a good day.