Friday, May 15, 2009

I am So grateful

for these two. They love each other so much.
They are kind to each other.
They are thoughtful of each other.
They enjoy each other.
Sophia received two gift cards to target for her birthday, she kindly, on her own gave one to her sister so they each had one. We never said a word. Actually I wouldn't have asked her to share that. It's her birthday and her gift. But she wanted to.
I can't think of anything better in my life then to have had a sister like one of these.
And after losing 4 pregnancy's I am so GRATEFUL they have each other and that I have them.
Thank You

4 comments:

Family Room said...

they have to feel love to give love so you should definately be proud of your role in the "friendship" as well!! :)

Candice said...

this is so sweet, how lovely that she wants to share with her. I just love sisters I have always wanted one, my mom and aunt are best friends!

christina g photography said...

that is so precious!!! there is nothing greater than to see the love your children have for each other!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture! Your girls look like the sweetest girls alive! I can't believe she just gave up a gift card! how sweet!