Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The last 72 hours



has been quite eventful. Sophia took a spill so hard Sunday night that we ended up in ER. She was trying to jump over a sleeping bag and didn't make it. Resulting in a hematoma, another word for a ping bong ball sticking out of her forehead. Holy cow, it was crazy and scary. She is ok, thank you.
And Isabella woke up a couple nights ago, opps, I mean mornings ago, 4:00am, and was screaming, I can't turn my head. She slept wrong and has the stiffest neck ever. Took her to the doctors. They said it will take a couple days to feel better. So yesterday this was her. Heating pad, her 2 babies and I Love Lucy, all day.

On another note. SoSoBella Designs as started doing home parties. Book one and receive an extra item at 50% off, in addition to the benefits of being a hostess.

2 comments:

Makin' Me Crazy said...

Check out this web site for the tie dye shirts. If you have any questions I'd be happy to try and help. They are very helpful at their 1-800 #. http://www.dharmatrading.com

You will not be disappointed:)

April

Makin' Me Crazy said...

I read your post after I left my comment~~~hope everyone is on the mend. Never a dull moment!