Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time for a GiVe A wAy

let's do a give a way. perfect for summer.
a pair of embellished havaianas from sosobella for the little girl in your life.
just leave a comment, say hi and you'll be entered to win.
it will be the size you need but will be a random pair of one of these.


have a great wednesday.
p.s. i had so much fun shopping with my birthday money. i got 2 lenses. a 50mm and a 75-250 mm. i am so excited and can't wait to play with them. if i only knew what i was doing. practicing should be fun :O)
and then when my mom came over to visit, cut and color my hair she brought me one of these.
so. so excited!!!!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

FUN giveaway!!! :)

Sprinklesbowtique@yahoo.com

Chance said...

I l.o.v.e. your style! You are so fun and funky! I have my fingers crossed. Thanks!

capriciousperspective@gmail.com

Karen said...

I love your stuff. Rae (my daughter) would too!

Farmgirl Paints said...

We stayed at the Marriot Desert Springs. It is right by the mega resort (which we had access to) and is more like a time-share. We had a separate bedroom from our girls (they slept in the living room) and a kitchen. It really was perfect. They had several pools scattered all over the grounds and one was by our building. Everyday we were there almost by ourselves. So it was great privacy!

We've also stayed at the Esmerelda and Mission Hills...all are wonderful. You will have so much fun. But it will be hotter than Hades!!

Christina G said...

Love the flip flops!!! PICK ME, PICK ME!!! :) LOL!

You are so creative! I am sure you will take some great photos w/ your new lens!!! Gonna love the 50mm :)

Nancy said...

You know I live in these things as well as my little chicks. The best thing, EVER!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics with the new lenses. Lucky girl! :) xoxo

LuLu said...

This is the best flip flopping fun giveaway!! Your flip flops are the cutest!!!
LuLu

Anonymous said...

What's summer without Sosobella flops? Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie,
Hoping to win!! :)
Let me know on the Navy blue pair!

Jackie

A "cheery" disposition said...

I love this last picture. the color is amazing in and it's just plain cute.