Wednesday, August 19, 2009

There's No Place Like Home


As much as I love packing up and heading out,
I love it just the same when we pull up and open the front door.
We took a little mini vaca, it was nice.
Kids had a blast.
Gma and Gpa came with us.
Swam during the day.
Took some site seeing drives.
Checked out the beach.
Swam again.
Stayed up late playing cards.
Good memories made for sure.
Thanks Gma and Gpa for always making our trip special.
We love you.


Isn't this lovely.
It was so inviting.


Oh how I would love to walk out to this every morning.
It was beautiful.
With 2 bench swings and a bench.
Beautiful.
And covered in bogenvia, one of my most favorite flowers.
I love the way they cover, their blooms and their coloring.
So delightful to look at.


Isabella & Gma, I love you Mom.


My family. I love them so much.



Prayer request. In the last 2 weeks I have had 3 people in my life pass away. One being a young man at 18. Heart breaking for my friend, it was her grandson. Another only made it a week after being diagnosed. So sad, my heart goes out to her children, her husband and her family.
If you could just pray for the families that have lost love ones. I know that they will miss them so much.
Thank you.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

It looks like you all had a blast! What a beautiful spot. Is this the location for our girls' blog weekend? I'm sorry to hear about the losses you are experiencing. Prayers are heading your way!

Jill said...

Praying!!! so sorry!
Many Blessings! (and prayers!)
Jill

Anonymous said...

how heartbreaking about so many losses! Beautiful pictures. Lovely bogenvia. I love coming home also!

icandy... said...

What a lovely place you have here, and of course, you and yours are in our prayers.

Thinking of you,
Christina :)

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

What a sweet blog you have and yes, there is no place like home! "Home is where the heart is"! You have a beautiful famaily. So sorry about the passing of friends. Prayers coming your way.

Hugs!
Maryjane