Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Makes A Great Gift for a Great Cause

I am ordering some and I thought I'd share it with you.
I have a great Mom (bottom right of her website page)
who will take your order if you'd
like some too.
Yep, I am ordering them for Christmas Gifts.
I thought how wonderful it would be
to put a hang tag on it so the receiver knows
where the profits are going.
And its so affordable I am going
to create
a cute dangle keychain.
Check back to see what they look like.




Designed by Marimekko® exclusively for the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade. 100% cotton canvas with enamel pink-ribbon-motif zipper pull. 16 1/2" L x 13 1/2" H x 6 1/2" D.

100% of the net profits ($6.24) will be donated to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.

Its only $10.00.
100% of the profits go to a great cause!
Its darling!
Its big!
Let me know if you'd like one or visit my friends
website to order.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kristy!! I LOVE LOVE it!! I just ordered two of them. Might even go back and get another one!!! :)

Have a great day!!

XOXO
Jackie

beachvintage.com said...

Great price, I wonder if they have this one in Australia? Thanks so much for dropping by Beach Vintage and leaving a comment.

paige said...

good morning kristy!
just wanted to drop in & say hello

have a wonderful weekend
xo