Saturday, December 5, 2009

Somthings Come Over Me

and it feels so nice.
With all the work going on here.
Filling orders for Christmas.
There is
No room to move. No room to cook. No room to write.
Its crazy.
But something has come over me that I thought I was loosing.
The ability to craft.
I love it.
Daily, I am inspired to by other bloggers.
I just keep looking, loving, and looking some more.
So today, I got my craft on and if felt good.
Is the table a crazy mess.
Yes.
Is it making my hubby crazy, probably, but he's kind enough
not to say anything :O)

I made these today.
(for 2 birthday party gifts today)

Not that big of a deal but for a gal who hasn't had time to craft
it was HUGE.








I wish I could have got better pictures.
They were so cute and sparkley.
Definitely fun to make.
Hope your having fun :O)

7 comments:

Darlene said...

Precious!! Is it made with scrapbook paper???

SoSoBella said...

yes, darlene. all scrapbook paper :O)

Amber said...

Those are adorable. My favorite gifts are the ones that have love poured into them, just like the ones you made.
You are welcome to any of our birthday parties (wink).

Courtney said...

So cute! My friend's little Olivia would just LOVE that for her room! :) I'm new to this blogging thing, and I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog! I'm gonna have to follow you!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Those are ADORABLE! I'm impressed! And my daughter will take the bottom one...please and thanks! Hee (she is also an Olivia)

sara@augustfields said...

kristy...what a cute idea! i love that you connected them with ribbon...and i'm glad you were able to get some crafting on :) my dining room table too is a complete crafting mess! :) i love it!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

Those are both so cute. It feels so good when you can spend time playing with craft supplies!

I love your new header, too! Really, really cute!!