Friday, March 26, 2010

Another Beautiful Day


Today I am so grateful to be able to take my kids to school.
I dropped them off this morning, pulled away and realized just how lucky I am
to be able to do that.


we laugh. we sing. we talk. pray. 
we remember to be kind. thoughtful. respectful. 



Its a beautiful day, sure to be a great weekend and I am grateful.


***


There's lots going on. 
I am more than 1/2 way finished with my Japan order. 
woo-hoo
Here are a few pictures. 



just one of the styles that was ordered


there sure is a lot

***

and this is new


it is double stranded
one is an open link chain
and the other is crystal wire wrapped chain


it will be added here today

Have a wonderful Weekend. 

***



8 comments:

alyssa said...

i love dropping my kids off at school! and picking them up! i love the talks about their day on the car ride home...i feel a blog post coming on! haha :)

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

i love all that polka dotty goodness! happy weekend, friend.

paige said...

pink poka dot cuteness!!
love the doublestranded necklace!!
blessings to you today sweet kristy
xo

Gina said...

Woo Hoo to you on that HUGE order! Japan won"t know what hit it. Can I be your international sales rep??? He he!
And that necklace ... its making hard to stay on my budget!!!!! Love it! Have a great weekend!

jules said...

I love the outfits on the girls. So cute.

And yes, that's a lot of bows...

koralee said...

Just found your lovely blog...your flipflops are amazing..I adore your image of them. You must have a shop...so off to find it. I will be back for sure! Just love the sweetness here. xoxo

Melissa said...

Love the pink polka dot shoes! Congrats on the, what looks like, a huge order from Japan! Almost that time to order my little one's flops soon. She can't go through summer without a pair of your shoes!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I love the polka dot!