Friday, April 23, 2010

And the 2nd Winner Is......

This time we added the kids 
ages together to pick the 
winner. 
and the winner is.......

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

YOU 
(click here)
email me at:  sosobella@roadrunner.com


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


One buyer. 
A great giver. 
Happy Mothers Day to all the receivers.
(there were 9 total, how nice was that)


Have  a wonderful weekend!

Oh and today.
I made someone's trash my treasure.
Oh my goodness, I couldn't believe I found it.
So excited! Just what I have been looking for!
I'll share soon, promise.

6 comments:

Genn said...

Hi Kristy,

So I clicked on "YOU" and it's ME! Does that mean you picked me for one of your fabulous giveaways?!

SoSoBella said...

Yes, its You! I just edited the post with an email to contact me.
Happy Saturday to you!

Anne Lorys said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

Have a wonderful evening!
Anne

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the lucky gal! Oh girl, I can not wait to see what your new treasure is! Hope your having a great night! xoxo

Tawny said...

Those are all so cute!!! You are so creative :)

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Hi sosobella, I do love these charms. Rita mammabellarte