Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Havaiana's Ready To Ship Today

All holiday boutiques are complete.
What a fun ride that was. 
I am so happy to support our schools. 

I met so many new people. 
It was really nice. 

Havaiana's were a huge it. 
And, well, if you own a pair you know how wonderful they are. 
So, I thought I'd share with you what I have of
Havaiana's that are ready to ship. They would make a great Christmas gift. 

Here they are 


Hot Pink Kids
size 1/2


Brown Kids
size 13 & 1/2


Metallic Pewter kids
Size 3 (2)


Metallic Blue Kids
Size 1/2


Stripped Blue & White kids
Size 1/2


Metallic Brown Adults
Size 6
Size 7/8 (2) 
Size 9 

Adults are $25
and 
Kids are $20

If there are any you'd like, just let me know
in comments and I'll get them right out to you. 

Happy day to ya!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

So pretty!!! Do you have any of the metallic pewter owes that Nina had? I want them! (and I am an 8 - 8.5 - which would I wear?) xoxo