Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Seems Like Yesterday

I will embrace the time that I have right now. 
The time I have today. 

It feels like yesterday she got a new bike.



and now she's riding mine. 
easy. no problem.



a season goes by and whalah, you've grown.


what a joy to see the changes. 
the growth. 
and as i say it is a joy, i will say there is a part
of me that is a little sad. 
a part of me that wants them to stay little. 
a part of me that just wants to stop time and hold em'
just hold em'
hold em' lots
love em'
love em' lots
but i can't, so i will enjoy the changes (try to)
stay calm (try to)
listen (try to) 
hold em'
and love em' 


2 comments:

Nancy said...

There must be some common feeling in the air lately. It must have been the birthday circuit for the girls. I will tell you how much I have enjoyed seeing our girls grow up TOGETHER over the past 4 years. What a blessing.

Robyn said...

SWEET post! I feel the same way right now. My baby is getting way too big too fast! I love her 8 shirt btw!