Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vintage Feel Jewelry

it's getting close to the end of the year 
and i am filling orders for teacher gifts from many parents.
it is nice to see so many of us loving our teachers.
they are so much more then teachers. 


*** 


with that being said here are a few creations.


i am in love with the way these necklaces turned out
it's the vintage feel that i love


***aren't they cool***


**


and we love these
not only are they super cute
they stay in GREAT!!


**


**love these fun summer colors**



all available 

2 comments:

Jenni said...

that top necklace is tdf! i am a teacher and if any of my students gave me that i would be so happy!

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness! These are absolutely stunning. I. Love. Them!!
Thank you too for your visit - I thought about you the whole time - and let me just say, God Bless you. Don't know how you do it ;) xoxox