Thursday, June 23, 2011

Birthday Girl *** Give A Way Winner

we celebrated yesterday
yep, it was my birthday


my kids, my hubby, they made me feel extra special


love these girls. 


and this guy. 
well, he's rad.

***

went shopping with my little one
had fun looking around
bought some new sunglasses
found a purse i love
i think i'll go back today and get it

came home to this in the middle of the street






we went to a beautiful outdoor mall
walked around
visited the pet store and played with puppies


next we headed to my FAVORITE restaurant 
oh how i loved it
y.u.m.

finished up and headed home down the coast for some family time
to find flowers on my front porch from my neighbor. so sweet.

my mom and step dad came over
we had yummy cake and visited

wonderful.
great.
super.
special day.


oh and not to mention all the facebook birthday wishes
how wonderful it is to read them all
thank you

***

ok and for the give a way

hubby picked the number
and the lucky winner is

blogger at 
never enough luff

please email me with your information
kmurphyfamily@aol.com


***
have a wonderful day
off to get ready for





3 comments:

Delaney said...

Looks like you had a fabulous birthday!

Darlene said...

Happy belated birthday, Kristy!!

Gina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND! You are the day before my Alexandra! It figures, you are both such special, warm, caring souls! You had a wonderful day and you deserve it! Enjoy the rest of June, its all yours!