Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Planning Birthday Parties

i love it
love. love. love. it. 

and we are getting ready to have another 
the big
"10"

and looking back, this was one of my most favorite
it was rainbow themed
for my youngest who was turning 7




and it was 
a scrapbook party 


we did paper bag scrapbooks

here's how it went
just in case you are curious
cuz it was super easy to put together

i had pre cut patterned paper into squares
nothing measured
(all from the same packet)
just cut different sizes
easy


i also printed words/sayings on white card stock
and cut them out too
again no measuring 
just cutting


so at each spot 
each girl had
paper bag scrapbook pre done (super easy)
scrap, pre cut patterned paper
scissors  
a bag of pictures of them and the bday girl and them with friends
and a glue stick



they put that thing together for over an hour




i also had a little table that some 
embellishments on it


it was so fun to watch the kids create



now on the my oldest
planning 
replanning
creating
it's fun for me


if you have any questions feel free to ask
i would love to help
scrapbook parties are super fun
and each quest goes home with a great project


and i truly believe this could go for 7 year olds
all the way to the teens


off to plan the next on






1 comment:

Marci said...

Hi! I love this idea and might "borrow" it for my daughter's 7th birthday in March. I asked her what she wanted to do with her friends and "craft" was the word she used :-) I think it's great that you had pictures of all the girls in advance. Did you have to ask anyone to bring their own pictures? I'm not sure if I will be able to have pictures of all twelve girls.
Your website is lovely. Your jewelry too!